Saturday, August 23, 2008

Six Weeks


Sydney being cute

Today Sydney is six weeks old. I can't believe it. She is such a great baby. She does not cry alot, which makes me very happy. She is sleeping about 6 to 8 hours a night. We went to the doctor on monday and she is 8 pounds 15 ounces. She is just growing a little everyday. She loves spending time with all of the family. Her aunt Felicia and cousin Brooke loves her so much. Brooke always wants to hold her and won't go anywhere without her. She loves to take walks with Sydney.




Felicia, Sydney, and Brooke





2 comments:

Meka said...

Hi Heather, I just got your message, I am glad you have a blog, I will add you to mine too! Your baby is so cute! I am glad we can keep in touch this way.

Corey and Haley said...

Hi Heather! Congratulations on the BABY! she's sooo cute! :) good job :)